Wednesday, August 8, 2007

It's A....

Here is a profile picture of our little BOY! He has his legs bunched up, his left arm by his side and his right arm is up by his face. He weighs about 13 oz, which is about the weight of a can of pop. His length is also about the size of a can of pop (I can't remember how long the tech said that it was).
Here is a blurry picture of his foot. His toes are on the left side.
Here is a forearm and hand.
Here is a good picture of the baby's heart. It is the heart shaped dark spot in the middle.

We don't have any good pictures to show it is a boy, but the tech was 95% sure. From what we saw, this baby looked quite different from when we discovered that Hannah was going to be a girl. We are very excited for this new addition to our family. Hannah is excited to have a brother and is getting really good at saying "brother." When I tell her that I have a baby in my tummy, Hannah takes her baby doll and shoves it up my shirt.

No comments: