Thursday, December 27, 2007

Jacob: Take 2

Well, Jacob and I came home on Saturday morning. It's been a tough, sleepless few days since he has his days and nights very mixed up. We're working on getting him on a schedule though, so for the past two nights I have gotten more than four hours of sleep a night. Jacob is a very mild little spirit. He only fusses when he's hungry or when we are trying to get him to wake up. We are loving having him around the house and Hannah has made the adjustment really well. The surgery went really well. I've had a harder recovery than I remember last time, but every day is getting better, especially as I get more sleep. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. Keep checking for more pictures!


Getting loves from Big Sister
Enjoying Grandpa
Jacob after his first bath at home.

No comments: